Sunday, January 10, 2010

STEVC Proclamation Form Being Translated Into Multiple Languages

The Save The #Earth Virtual Conference proclamation form is being translated into numerous languages by a team of dedicated volunteers. I will start posting multi-lingual translations as soon as they are available after coordinating with Jean Hudon. I'm hoping to both post the translations as blog posts, and to post links to their permanent sites in the blog link list on the sidebar.

There will be multiple other sites springing up as a part of this project around the world. I'm hoping to link to as many of these sites as possible as they come online.

Jean Hudon will also be creating the main site devoted to this project soon. I'll bring news on this project as soon as possible.

Please also note, I've added the origins of STEVC on the right sidebar of this blog.

Thank You for helping save the Earth!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment